fredag 10. februar 2012

Refreshing

Hoy there! Yess, i'm just freshing up the color, it was almost white again! And we don't want that for UKM... Hmm? Ukm?? YESS, it is Norwegian. UKM = Ungdommens kultur mønstring, Wich means teens culture Something... I don't know exactly how to translate it, BUT, it this thing for teens where you can either sing, dance, play an instrumen or do smth else. It's something like Norwegian's/Britain's/etc got talent, but it is not on TV or something it isss, hmmm... First we have it in each commune. Everyone who take part of this is "sent" to the next round. The second round is in every county. And then for the whole country the last round. Soo, i hope to get to the last round this year! Last year me and my sister only got to the second round.. Hehe, not that it's bad, but it would've been fun to get to the last roundt ^^
Anywho, i'm dying my hair yes. Freshing up the color, i look like this atm :D
Tehee! The white part i'm holding up I'll try to make a leopard/ghepard pattern on it :D I've tried smth like it before, it looked like this... I don't have any other pics of it than this :I
HAHA the makeup<3 Welll, so.. I did this because my sister dyed her hair brown/redish. And when she was done, or.. When I was done putting haircolor in her hair, there was more left! Sooo i just couldn't stop myself from taking a bit in my own hair. But the weird thing is, i didn't take any photos of it after this! Can't find anythin.. WEIRD. Well whatver, at least i remember i liked it ;P
THIS is how i look like right now! I i'll sleep with the dye in my hair.. So it'll stay in longer etc. I hope it'll turn out coool ^^ Yeeyee, now i think i will go to bed soon. I'm pretty tired actually LoL. 
btw, i just looove Leopards<3

Mama and Baby White Leopard Wallpaper
And WOW this is soo cool and cute!!

Thaa dont'cha think ?? I do... Anywhoo, i love them they're so cute! Yeahh, imma go to bed now,CYA(=

1 kommentar:

  1. Cool hair, you look great!! Leopard print is awesome, I love leopards too! <3

    SvarSlett