mandag 9. juli 2012

Todays outfit

Hey! I'm so bad at bloggingg and i think i say this like every time i actually bloooogg haha! So... Todays outfit! I made/fixed this sweater thing last night haha xD

Tights thingy, skirt, basic black top, and tha sweater! 
 I did this braid thingy in the back! Loveit ^^
 Bracelets<3
Sooo wow... Guess whatt happened today HAHAHA! My sister and our neighbour was going to the top of a mountain... And on the way down(It's two ways up and down!) They got lost, and suddenly they were stuck! So me, mum and our neighbours mother drove to a place where we saw them stuck in/on the mountain haha! And my dad was trying to follow the road(On the mountain) and find them, and he was faaar away from them. Then my mum got nervous because it looked like dad was gonna fall down and stuff.. Then a guy came-my grandparents neighbour! He knew some guy who's a fireman or something... And he was getting some climbers from a place near Byglandsfjord. Like 5 min driving! So that was gr8. But, before they came dad found a way and found them and got them down safe hahaha, this was both hillarious and scary! But it ended ok.

SO then... Our neighbour had lost her bag... With her phone, and an suuuper expensive camera lens(I thought this was spelled "lense" but obviously it wasnt! Lol...) So back on track, she'd lost her bag a bit further dwn on the mountain where they were stuck. Sooo me, neighour and neighbours mum went back to try and find it! And, they got a ladder. Buuut actually I found a way to climb up, and i did climb up till right under where they were stuck earlier! Soo, finally I actually found her bag! I was surprised hahaha, but it was nice finding it, and i think our neighbour and mum was happy to get her phone and super expensive camera lens xD

So that was todays story! Haha... My cuz came todayyy, aaand i love her<3 Havent seen her in sooo long! So.. she's gonna stay here for some days ;) AND about an hour ago it was thundering and lightening again!!! I died, almost.. haha! Now it's only raining, lots... So yea, cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar