mandag 9. april 2012

I'm alliiiiiiiiive!

Ohoyyy! I don't have many readers on my blog no, but, that's not the reason why i'm blogging. I do it because i think it is fun, and i love writing/speaking english.. Haha, my point is i have this blog for FUN! Not because i want to be famous, i don't. I'm waaay to shy^^ So anywho, i'm allive yes! For you who actually check my blogg now and then... Maybe.

I've had easter vacation, for a week, and a day hehe! So, i've been veeery lazy, slept aaall day, and just chilled. Oh yeah, that's what vacation is for! the first weekend, and the monday.. I went to Cecilies place! And then i went to my apartment, and then to my parents home! Wow. All in one day. THEN i was at the dentist on the tuesday.. Soo then both of my sisters came on wednesday and thorsday. And i was hanging out with my oldest sis the most, because my other older sister was gone with her friends etc... If you got that, well, whatever. So yea, today, we did something awesome! I'll try to make the story short!

There's this old left house near my parents house... So we went over there and wanted to get in. 3 doors, all of them are locked. But we found a window, and it was kinf of stuck because of some rope thing... So i cut it open with glass we found on the ground-so yes i cutted 3 of my fingers! BUT i'm fine! Then we climbed in the basement, but the dor to the 1st floor was locked... So we went outside again, found another window wich wasn't open, but it wasn't locked from inside so we opened it. And i climbed inside, and then helped my sister getting inside! So yeah, it was lots of fun, we found old clothes and pictures and stuff^^ awesome!


So yeah, am in my apartment now, bored, listening to animusic<3 i love it, it makes me sooo happy!! Specially this song^^


And this one is just niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!


And those are just some more favourites (;


Haha enough videos, just search for "animusic" on youtube and you'll find looots of other kewl videos! Soh, i  have one last thing to say. Wich i myself think is awesome!!^^ TODAY wasn't the best day, and everything made me mad... Sad i know! Sooo i just stood in front of the mirror for a while, and i saw a needle.. *I've always wanted smiley piercing...* Sooo, i YES i pierced a smiley piercing on myself hahahahahahaha!! It didn't hurt at aaaaaaall,  i promise! Ofc we're all different but it didn't hurt on me! I don't have any pics yet, but maybe tomorrow?
Cya!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar