søndag 22. april 2012

MATH

Hoy! I'm home now after sleeping over at Cecilies place<3 She's like my closest friend atm.. We live closer now than what we did before so we meet more etc. My other close friend lives like 4 hours away... Plus i don't have to much contact with her now... Very sad, i miss her! But i think she has exam and stuffs too soo.. I myself have Math exam tomorrow... blah! Buuut, shame on me, i didn't read much yet hehehe.. Not that i think math is very difficult, but i must read/study(?) tonight. Wich i'm going to. 

Me and Cecilie didn't do much, we were just chilling allott, and watching movies. Paranormal activity, DAMN it's creepy!! And we saw arabian nights or smth... It was like suuuper long! But fun^^

Right now i'm eating yoghurt with fruit pieces innn, yummmm! I have orange, apple, pear, plum, raisin and strawberry yoghurt, yum! So yeah... I could share my outfit, nothing special, just chillll clothes. But i love the jacket, piiiiiink powah<3 Also, i don't wear eyeliner today, WAH.. And i stole Cecilies cuuute bow (: <
My jacket! Idk where it's from but the brand is psycho i think..

An old top from bik bok, i got it from an EX friend... Lol(at her)!

And uuuhm i'm not sure what it is in english, jogging pants or smth? And i love those socks haha! I have the same in pink =3
I HATE this couch... It's so (excuse my french) fucking ugly-> yellow...Who didn't use their brain? LoL... It's NOT mine, i rent a small apartment with my sister you know, and some furnitures were here, including this stupid couch, fyi!
Sooo yeah. Now i have to study math! It's no prob really.. I'll start now, then take a break and shower... Then read/study moarr... I THINK i know most of it, we'll see tomorroww damnit haha.. Cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar