mandag 16. april 2012

Outfit !

Hoy! I liked my outfit today.. So i wanted to share it with youu (=

My lovely shoes<3 I love them, my fav<3
 
Wore just a normal jeantights(?) From bik bok. A long top from H&M. And a cuuute sweater/jacket from a cute store in Poland! I love it, but i don't find many clothes to match it with... Or smth!
 (I look like a... Mushroom... It sounds more funny in Norwegian-> Sopp!)

And just a small closeup on my makeup.. I was with my oldest sister at her job today. She works in a makeup store, kicks! And there wasn't much people and not too much to do, and i didn't wear much makeup(mascara, eyeliner and i colored my eyebrows darker) So i asked if she wanted to put makeup on meh-it sounded wrong but idk how to say it different! But i did the eyeshadow myself, it didn't turn out how i planned but it was ok, what do you think? It's black and pink eyeshadow from makeup store (;

Soh, yeah, have no more to say for todayy, cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar