onsdag 2. mai 2012

Photoshoot with sister!

Hoy there, long time no see!! Haha... I wonder why i blog once a week... Hmm, maybe because i'm free on thursdays so i can stay up later? hahaha... Well anyways! On sunday me, my sister and my parents, ate dinner at my grandparents place! I looove being there! I feel so released and reallly relaxed, idk why but i love it haha. And i look like my grandmother, she's supercute and cool lol^^ It's funny when mum tells what she and her 2 brothers did here and there when they were kids haha! So, i'm not scared at ALL being different in the family, i dress black-because i love it. Not 24/7 but u get the picture... I dye my hair-because i love it. I wear "heavy" makeup...(I don't really think so but my family thinks so!) because i love it! And my sister have this cool camera, so we had a small phootoshoot C:

Enjoy!
At home before we left (;

The view from their farm! My old school lies near the water here somewhere on the pic actually but you cant c it O.O

 Haha Sis and grandpa driving this... thing xD And mun standing next to (=

 Babycows!!<3
 I poked it C:< Haha jk!
 We brought one outside haha xD
 Grandpa's small tractor C:
 Me posing in front of sun lol
 I found flowahs!
 And THEN lots of pics of me haha C:
 This is at home again. Playing with Tinki, awe cute!!<3
 Kiss!!


Yeah, that's it! Now i'm super tired, it is 3.20 am in Norway hehe!! But i don't have school tomorrow, luckily! But yea, i think i'll get to bed very soon. Cya!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar