lørdag 5. mai 2012

Project skirt!


Hey there! I've got a little project yesss... Lol. When me and my 2 sisters were small we had old clothes that we dressed up in and played etc... I don't know if i said that right... But anyways, we still had those clothes lying somewhere in the house, and i  found this old skirt! And for about a year i've wanted to cut it and sew it into a new skirt! AND now i've finally started! So, i've started cutting it up now... It takes tiiime O.O

The skirt..


Scissor and, another thing idk what is called really xD
Aaand a beginning of 2 pieces!

So yeah... I've come this far for now.. And we'll see if i get anywhere further tomorrow! Hopefully i doo lol. Btw you can kind of see my outfit too, i just have a basic purple top, a long black cardigan, and jeans/tights. Thats it-boring, but ok, haha, what do u think? Cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar