fredag 4. mai 2012

Sidecut

Hey! I reaaally want sidecut! I never wanted it before, i was thinking "Why the hekk cut a piece of ur hair that short or all shaved??"... BUT, now, i like this kind of style.


Or like this!
All the pics are from google btw! So well... Idk, i think it looks so cute and awesome! What do you think? Would i fit it or not? i tried making a pic haha x)
A very bad edited pic lol, but what do you think, would i fit it..?
Btw, i will also fresh up the green color on friday. Me, my 2 sisters and mum is going to oslo on saturday! And we MAY be seen on TV hahha... We're going to watch tattoo live! It's a marching band cool thing.. so yeah, i will have super green hair, and i'm going to style it like the pic above. So i guess it's not that hard looking for me^^

And another thing i've wanted lately, is angelbite! I want  looots of piercings haha, but i never really wanted angelbites... I will one day pierce my septum, and that's for sure, unless i suddenly change in a weird way.  i doubt that.. I think angelbites is supercute acutally, maybe not too goth, more emo/scene... BUT whatever^^ Because i really really want it!

I want this lip piercing too btw... hehe! Cya!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar