fredag 4. mai 2012

Totally spies!

Hoy there, i've been a LONER tonight, drank energydrink and ate chips :O Oh not good for me oh no! jkjk.. I feel a bit sick haha! I've watched like 3-4 movies... for example the terminator-idk wich one lol.. And the wolfman! Anndd another old movie that i have no clue what is called lol! So, then i switched channel to disney channel, and THERE i've seen TIMON AND PUMBA(smth) <333 lol! jake long the american dragon haha, lilo and stitch, totally spies and kim possible xD But my little point is, i havent seen those programs in such a long time! I MISS it haha, it was more on disney when i was younger, now it's silly stupid BORING things there -.-''' Haha yea whatever... I srsly sat laughing LOL, totally spies is fun x))


Lol, now i need to go to bed <.< It is 3.30 am atm... And i'm meeting Heidi in Kristiansand about 10am tmrw! AND i need to shower before i go there.. I don't get much sleep... G'night!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar