onsdag 9. mai 2012

military Tattoo

Hey! Havent had much to say lately... I havent been on school this week, hehe... Tuesday was a badbadbad day for me, just... I was really depressed and my sister that i live with didn't help much either... So, i slept lots during the day, then i went to a mall. There my oldest sister were, she was working till 7pm, so i was hanging with her till 9.45 pm lol, was fun we laughed allot haha.. And when we were outside smoking, we saw a snuff/dip/tobacco thing... i'm not sure what it's called, anyways it was hanging on the wall! haha... And today i didn't go to school either, because the whole school were gong on this trip thing.. I barely know anyone there, so fuckit... ^^

So yeah. On saturday me, mum and my sisters are going to Oslo! On saturday we'll just go shopping and stuff. And on sunday we'll go and watch Norwegian military tattoo! If you don't know what it is, here's a small vid..

awesome right xD? We've always watched this on TV, and mum have said it would be fun to watch them live, and now we're going to! I've been in a marching band myself, but i had to quit when i moved, couldn't get to the rehearsals... Sad! But, i'm very sure i'll join a new marching band somewhere later in life, if i don't move home or close to where i used to live ^^ 

SO the outfittt
Just normal black jeans.. I love those socks, leopard print<3
And my lovely top! And i have black and red lipstick on, just for fun!
My whole outfit together!
haha i love posing in the sofa^^ 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar