fredag 11. mai 2012

Surprise coming!

Hey! I have a surprise for "you"(wich obviously means nobody) on Monday, i guess. I wont have time for it on sunday so it'll be on monday! So yea, look forward to it ...

 I just remembered a song i used to listen to lots before... I like it! What do you think...?


So, i was at my oldest sisters place yesterday, we was at a mall around there, just hang around really. Then we went to her and her boyfriends place, where we watched adventure time! And we did our nails, my nails turned out like this!
Just green thumb nail, then smily, cherry, heart and a star. Not easy seeing, bad camera and i didn't do it very well either hehe...!

So yeah, today we woke up at about 8, and i joined my sis at her job for 2 hours, then i drove bus to my place, got ready for school, got there.... But, weriously, no one was there?? I mean there were ppl at school, but no one in my class or classroom! So i got mad and just left after waiting 10-15 min... Weird, weird school, hate it! Can't wait to start at a new school next year >.<


.
.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar