tirsdag 3. januar 2012

Bleaching

Hey there. I know, it is super late, it is 2.36 atm! Hehe.. Anyways. I did bleach my hair today, i didn't color it. Just didn't have enough energy to do it.. LoL. Gues it is because i didn't sleep last night either. But tomorrow i've got school, so i hope that i'll fall asleep fast tonight!
But yeah, my hair looks terrible atm too, so, i don't know if i want to publish a photo hehe, my webcam sucks too, i think you can see the difference, but, the quality sucks so... I had a camera once, but it stopped working in the middle of last summer. Very sad! Someone looked at it, and they gave me a new battery. But still, it didn't work! So now i'm waiting, again, it's been half a year now... Kind of crazy. But, i will get a new phone very soon, hopefully in february, maybe hopefully before? At least i WILL share it with you and everywhere else hehe (;


Now i should really go to sleep! 
Good night ZZZzzzzZZzzzz.......


I'm being kind, here's a photo, i didn't fix my hair or anything after i bleached it! Just let it dry, and now it looks terrible haha! Butbut, you can see the color is blooonde, would've wanted it more white, but i can do that another time if i don't like it like this hehe (;
Anyays, i will also color it, but i'm not 100% sure how i want to do it yet. I first of all thought about having my whole hair light light purple, but, why do i wanna do that when i've done sooo much to get it this blonde... I must also learn to wait instead of buying the wrong bleaching... Hehe, but. I've been thinking, and i think i don't want to do the whole hair, but a bit of it. Maybe the bottom(?) of my hair, like, less then half or something. at least i can try that and if i don't like it i'll color it different. We'll see what i do. Now i'll go to sleep!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar