mandag 16. januar 2012

Friday the 13th....

Heeey! I've been a badbadbad gurl! LoL, no, ok, i decide when to blog or not..

Hahaha! Bur i've been bad lately... At blogging ofc! LoL. So, friday the 13th.. Omg where to start!!
First of all i was sick... Then, i got better and better and better =D
Then my friend Trine-Lise came to visit<3 Yay, her mum was so cute, gave her soda and chocolate and something else i don't know what is in english, that we could have hahah! And then we watched a movie, orphan, Esther is so supercute xD And evil, ofc........
Soo, then we watched funny videos on youtube and just chatted allott! So nice hehe. AND, she gave me "a part" of my christmas gift, 30 tounge piercings!! Wow hahaha, like omg, 30... Sooo funny, but, lol, how nice! Took a pic, a bit bad quality but you see them, i hope...
I know i look super weird here..


Anyways. Friday the 13th was gr8 to me, wow! On saturday i was shopping with my cousin, Hanna<3 I bought a LOVELY sweather! I looove it! My new fav<3


Yay, with spikes? Kinda.. I just love it! YUM! It's from carlings btw, it was sale, 70%, and I fell in LOVE with this jacket<3
And on H&M i bought those jeans/tights! LOVE'em!! But i'm super tired now so i'll show a pic tomorrow xD I'm about to faint-supertired! So, g'night haha, cya(=



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar