mandag 2. januar 2012

Good morning sunshines

Heyhey! I've already eaten breakfast and put on allot of makeup(pinkpinkpink!) Hehe, i tried to record it, and i'll  edit the  video later. I'm going to Kristiansand today to buy haircolor. I'm not 100% sure what color I want, but I guess it'll be the purple one. I buy them at Darklands. They have a website, i don't know how to put in links yet, but it is "www.darklands.no" Very easy (=

Anyways, i tok some pictures too so i'll show u them! I also bleached my hair on new years eve, and yesterday i just couldn't stop myself from dying, uhm, the bottom/tip of my bangs pink! I love it^^


What do you think? Hope you like it! Haha, at least I do, and aint that the most important?
Now i'll put on some clothes, you see, i'm still wearing my pyjama! Lol, so i'll see you later hopefully!!(=

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar