mandag 2. januar 2012

Wow, I'm so tired...

Hey there! Yes, I am super tired.. But, hehe, i couldn't sleep last night. So it shouldn't be any shock. I actually fell asleep today, so i've slept for about, hmmm, 4 hours, whoa... Well i fell asleep about 7pm and woke up again about 11 pm... I was planning only 1 or 2 hours. Butbut, hope indeed that I will fall asleep later. I need sleep, because tomorrow i'm going to the doctors, i must be awake and, haha, be myself(!) when I'm talking to her.
Something weird and funny is, when i woke up i checked my phone as normal, and i had a new message. It said "Hey, just wondering how you are. Can I call you someday? Kari." That was it. Of course it was in Norwegian, but i translated it the best I could. But, I have no clue who the person is?? Maybe she got the wrong number... I'll send her a message tomorrow again lol.

I havent edited the video yet, I was waay to tired, and i was to tired to bleach and color my hair too, so, no more before tomorrow! 
Here's just two pics temporary (;
 

Btw, when I was on my way to Kristiansand today, i met a friend, she's in my class^^ She liked my new hair, or, bangs^^ Yay! Then I'm looking a bit more forward to go to school on wednesday!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar