fredag 13. januar 2012

Cleaning!

Hey! Wow, yes, i've been cleaning allot today... I'm still kind of sick, but, i guess i could've been to school today HEHE.. But i wasn't. Opsi, well, i'll just tell you now, tat i don't like school at aaalll! Soo sick of it.. Already lol. Anyways, i've done alloot of dishes, and i've been washing clothes and i've washed a table and just cleaning around in my apartment!
It's not only my apartment, I live here with my sister. But she's not here allot, she spends allot of time with her boyfriend... I'm single-still, so, i have a lott of free time lol. We barely get homework at school too so, i normally sit in the sofa eating or watching TV or... Just doing nothing hahaha..
WoW, i'm a sleepyhead! I didn't get out of bed earlier than 2 pm... Opsi, ahah, well, i'm still "sick" so, i slept longer than i usually do.

But i've been a good gorl though, washing and cleaning allot in the apartment!(finally) lol. So, i might get a visiter later, a friend from the other class. I did go to another class before, but it got to diccifult and i didn't think i needed this, so i changed class... So now it's MUCH easier and mostly no homework.. Sooo lovely! But my friend, she has allot of homework, oh poor girl.. Haha(!) But one thing, i actually think it is TOO easy in this class, and, i kind of only have one friend there... I'm very shy, and, i started in their class later so i guess they already had made their "groups" lol... Well i don't care really, i just hate it when we have to work together 2 or more.. Blah!
Well whatever, it's "only" a half year left -.-

So, now i'm listening to music<3 I don't know how to insert youtube vids yet, but i guess i'll find out hehe.
Well, i really don't have much more to say.. I still didn't show u my new haircolor! Whoa

Here i really don't look like myself haha, but thought i was kinda cute(!)

And here i sit on top of the couch... Like, on the, back? Something, so, yeah..
What do you think of my new haaair? I love it ^^ And isn't that what counts the most? I guess so, so, i don't really care what you think, unless it is something positive!
Now i want to contact my friend, didn't hear anything from her since yesterday, needs to know when she will be here ^^
Cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar