tirsdag 10. januar 2012

new hair again, soon...

aye! I'm dying my hair, again! Hahahaha... Just because, last time i tried having the purple in, it didn't show... just a tiiiny bit but you couldn't see it, soo, i'm trying again. Now i have much stronger color, i did mix in some conditioner to make it not tooo strong, and i had in some pink. I also added a bit purple in my bangs, and on the other side i have pink. You'll see on the pic below. 

Yea, purple on the left side and pink on the right side ^^ I hope it'll turn out cool! We'll see later, and i WILL make a post this time hahaha..
Now i'll take a shower, i think i've had the color in my hair for hooours haha, stopped counting hours lol. I guess i putted it in about 13.00 or something.. LoL, well, the longer i have the dye in the longer it stays! At least it feels like that (;

Cya<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar