tirsdag 24. januar 2012

I'm allive!

Hey there! Haven't posted anything for a long time now... I've been lazy lol. Badbad! Hahaha... Well anyways. I have something new to show you.. I CUTTED MY HAIR!!! OMG !!! I just did it. I've wanted to do it for sooo long... And now i did it (= It got maybe a biiit shorter than i planned, but, it'll grow! So, i didn't think about taking any before-after pics LoL, so this is the "before" picture i have, weird i know... I don't have any makeup! Just did my eyebrows lol... 

 And BTW i pierced my nose on Thorsday =D Whiii!
Hahaha omg i look like crap! But, my excuse is that it's 5.40 in the morning atm! Sooo, i'll soon go and fix myself for school... I don't want to go to school. But i haaave tooo... I hate school! I barely have friends-not that i really care, but it's sooo boring and it makes me feel like i don't belong there and i DON'T want to go there... And my teacher hates me, at least it feels like that.
BUT, i've been thinking and i want to try to do better at school, like, i just found out my grades and omg... I'm sooo dissapointed in myself! So, i'll try to do better! At least i'll try, and see how it goes. But i should stop giving up hahaha! Sooo... Yeah. That was basically it. 
I reeeally want to dye my hair too, but, idk, i think i'll wait a bit... Maybe i'll do it this weekend? We'll see. I'm not 100% happy with my hair, haha ofc since i did it shorter than planned... But it'll grow! So, i'll maybe "have to" cut it a bit more at the back. Because i didn't really do much at the back... So yeah. Now i'm really just babbeling hahaha! Listening to this lovely song atm! 
OH how i love it<3 AND YES i found out how easy it was putting a youtubevideo in here hahaha, yay.. I think i'll go fix myself a bit now. Cya!

1 kommentar:

  1. Very cute hair! The colours fit in your skin tone!

    I'm a new blogger, and I just created a new blog :) http://gloomycrowgirl.blogspot.com/
    Check out please?? <3

    SvarSlett