tirsdag 27. mars 2012

About todayy

Ohoy! I've been with 2 different friends today actually hehe! Earlier i was with Cecilie, as i said. And now i've been with Trine-lise<3 I really can't remember last time i saw her! Crazy... Anyways she just came home from Germany a couple of days ago, and she had bought me skittles!! Haha aww, yummm ^^

And now i feel a bit sick, because i didn't eat much healthy stuff today! My breakfast was a muffin, WITH chocolate pieces in... Lol. Then Cecilie had chips and she wanted to eat it up, so i "had" to help her haha. And then i ate a donut, with trine-lise, her parents came from the store hahaha. THEN i ate an ice cream! And now skittles... Ohhh, so full, and sick... Hahaha, my own fault! So now i want to eat salad, and hopefully i'll feel better! And later i've got to showerrr.. I think i'm going to school tomorrow, at least try. I'm always bored nowadays! And also todays outfit, wich i really like C:


I have a basic black top, black shorts, and my fav black jacket<3 And the belt is my fav too haha, from germany actually(Berlin) 

And my knee high socks<3 i look so weird... Haha 

And just a small "close up" on my face and stuff, little bow in my hair<3 Haha ok, gotta go shower noww cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar