mandag 19. mars 2012

Mjuuusic

I know it's spelled "music".. Anyways, in my previous post i posted lots of old photos from my old, or, other computer. And when i turned it on, google chrome hadn't closed, and there were some youtube videos there. I'd listened to some songs a long time ago, because the other computer has SO much better speakers! Sooo, just wanted to share some songs i like C:


Haha, and this "0 candy for a week" thing, my sister misunderstood and thought we were beginning today.. So, yesterday we decided to start today, so we bought candy in a candy store haha! But, i didn't eat candy on friday and saturday.. So yea, beginning today. And no more misunderstanding from now.
And, yes, my friend "blogg"raped me hahaha! And she wrote in norwegian ofc, just google translate it if you're curious..

Cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar