torsdag 15. mars 2012

No candy for a week!

Hey! I didn't go to school today, because overslept.. I was supposed to be there at 12.30. I woke up when my sister left at 7.30, but ofc i fell asleep again.. And i did have alarm at 8.00 on my phone, but did it ringggg? no! Stupid phone... And then i actually woke up at 10.00, but how did i manage falling asleep again?? Damn.. Haha, yeah, done is done. I got a message from a teacher, and i said i overslept, so i'll be going there a bit earlier tomorrow then i usually do. But yea, it was "ok". Anywho, i didn't fix my hair, so, no pics for you today.. But tomorrow i'll show you before i go to school, i promise! (x

Soo.. No candy for a week! I just love chocolate way to much, hehe! Guess i'm not allone... I don't live at home, i live in an apartment with my sister, so we eat whatever we want. But i do eat helthy stuff too, i love fruit and vegetables, and pasta. I'm a vegeterian, so i don't eat any kinds of meat. But i eat milk products.
So, i've been thinking about stop eating so much candy, i asked my sister if she wanted to join me not eating candy for a week, but this is just the start. I'm sure i'll update a bit about it everyday. Maybe i'll countinue another week, i guess we'll need some breaks haha but i really need to stop eating candy every day, *opsi*
I already ate a small chocolate today, damn.. but, starting from now! And btw, this "deal" doesn't include ice cream and soda, because i don't look at that as candy, don't you agree? And i don't eat icecream everyday, and i  don't drink soda everyday (;

Chocolate Flower
Goddamn i will miss you! I really liked the rose chocolate! Pics from google.
Wish me good luck! And i've been thinking about maybe making some makeup videos, not sure, i'm pretty shy etc.. We'll see, cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar