lørdag 17. mars 2012

My hair through the years

I told you in the previous post that id show you all my hair colors and stuff i've done with my poor hair hehe! One funny thing is i was born with black hair, but as usual it fell off, and my hair grew out white blonde! It was sooo white for a few years, it became more yellow when i was in school. And when i was 13 years, my hair had become pretty dark blonde. Like this!


First of all i cutted bangs(myself ofc haha)

Weird and stupid pic, but the only one i found!!
Then, i dyed it brown, but it became black... But the color became brown after a while.


And thenn i dyed it red/purple-brown-ish x)) Haha. 
 
After this i bleached my hair and dyed it purple!

While it was purple i cutted my hair a bit shorter.
And then dyedit pink after a month or so.. 

(Took this pic in the bathroom so the lights there made me look yellow...)
Soo, then i dyed my hair brown again, red/brown color.
Hehe, me and my nephew in 2010! This was the most "ok" photo of me and the only one(s) i found hehe!
And theeen i started bleaching my hair!

Very orange in the beginning, but is getting better!
 I added some pink ocf^^
 Kept my bangs so i had to cut away the pink part :O
Then i had to cut my hair, or, my hairdresser said it was smart because my hair was pretty damaged after allot of bleaching... And i also had added some black to my bangs.

I hated it when it was this short! But, it started growing! 
And i added some leopard pattern! But no one really noticed haha x)
Yeah.. And then, i dyed half my hair green!

And cutted bangs... again...!
After 3+ months i got tired of green and bleached my hair again! Plus i added a bit pink<3
 
Y U SO BIG?? ... Well, anywho, i added more pink and purple after a while

THEN i cutted my hair short! After wanting short hair for a very long time.. Sooo yea, and i dyed it purple, and am now blonde!(=
SO that was it! now i'm tired and my chest hurts because i'm having hickups...!! I seriously have them every single day! Sometimes it only is one hick, and it's gone. Other times it's 2-5 hicks, and then it's gone. Other times i have hickups for ever! And it hurts in my chest after a while, or, i feel sick-stomach hurts, OR my clavile starts hurting too... Haha! I actually asked my doctor if this was dangerous, but she said it's not dangerous if i don't have it 24/7, *puh*
And yea this was a "long" post, but it's allot of pics so, hope i didn't bore you to death? Hehe.

Cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar