lørdag 17. mars 2012

BestFriend (heart)

Hoy there! I'm home home this weekend, wich means at my parents place. But i kind of only went home because i had to look at some papers for a school i want to go to next year! Hope i'll get there, because i may get to go to Rome! Anywho, my nephew is here too^^ He's just the cutest ever haha. He is 4 years btw <3
Yes, i ate him...  And, yes, i had green hair! Or, only the front part of my hair, i'll make a post later about how many haircolors i've had. Don't you think we look alike? Hehe!
So, earlier today, a friend visited me, i can't remember last time i saw her really... Last year sometime? WoW!! I think it was in october or november, i met her at this club thing... Anyways, that's SO goddamn long time ago! She has to come visit me in my apartment sometime! I miss her already.. But, i'll be seeing her tomorrow again^^ Can't wait<3

The funny thing is, i knew who she was, for 1 year+, because we were in the same school for one year. I'm two years older than her. But i never contacted her or became closer or anything. And then, when i'd finished school there, we just started talking one night(I didn't sleep that night hahah!) in summer vacation 2011, and we had so much in common, makeup-hair-nails-etc! And so she just asked me if i wanted to hang out sometimes, and i said "yea sure", and BAM, we became bestfriends^^
But unfortaintly i moved away so we don't see eachother much.. *cry*
Here's some pics from today. Haha, we were in the bathroom all day!


She's holding a mario mushroom shoe.... XD

Haha we're crazyy, and btw, i didn't dye my hair tips, it's hair mascara. And, she's just so beautiful, i envy her ;O I hate my fat cheeks, small eyes and small lips........ aaahhhh!!

Yeayea, later i went out with my sister and a friend, or... "friend" Hehe, lol. My sis interwieved us for a school project ^^ Funny! I looked stupid as always<33

Maybe there'll be some more professional pics tomorrow, IF the weather is nice, because me and my friend A(don't think i'll say names lol) will take pics, and she'll borrow her dads camera, Wii!
Well that's it for todayy, cya!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar