onsdag 14. mars 2012

outfit ftw

Hey! Wow, bad at updating as always.. Ok, so, first of all, school is shit.. Hehe, ops, but i mean it ... 
Anyways i had a gr8 weekend! A friend of mine was visiting me<3 She came with a train on friday, and my sister left the apartment so we had the place alone! She's one of my very close friends, and there's not many of them.. So it was pretty sad when she left on sunday... *cry* She also live far away, so we don't meet much.

I havent been doing much the other days... Was at the mall on monday with another friend- a close friend<3 Haha, I only bought knee high socks, i'll show you later because it's in my outfit today.
And now it's wednesday.. What did i do today, i was lucky enough to be sick..! *yay* My stomach have been hurting aaall day, hate it! And the worst is, we didn't have any painkillers... So i slept most of the day. 

And then it's time for outfitttt! Nothing special, but i just love this jacket-thing.. haha ^^

With cute flower buttons<3

The new socks, they're actually a bit longer, but i liked them more this short... I don't know how to explain but i guess you know what i mean! (;
And i also wear a shorts, but you can't see it really, it melts together with the top, wich also is a bit long..

I've cutted my bangs, as you see it's longer in the middle, kind of gothic bangs, i love it! But i don't really think it fits me when i have this short hair, maybe it looks better when i style my hair a bit more. I'll do that tomorrow, and i'll try to remember to show you!
Yea, i'll go to sleep now.

Cya

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar