tirsdag 27. mars 2012

No candy for a week

Hoy! Today my friend Cecilie is turning 16! So just a small congratz to her, haha ;P Going to meet her later, unfortaintly i don't have a gift yet!! Omg!! Maybe i'll go a bit earlier to buy her something, or i could buy her coffee and a cookie... Haha, we'll see what happens!

Anyways, this "no candy for a week" thing, i made iit! Haha, one week isn't that much, but, at least it's a start! So i may not start again today, hehe, lol,but i will continue sometime and maybe go for a month? Again, we'll see^^ My sister joined me as u know, but she DID eat non-stop(chocolate thing) on ice cream one day... I'd say it'scheating, she didn't think so, but, whatever. It was my little goal and i made it^^ But omg... Next week we have easter vacation, i can't not eat candy then... Haha!
Now i have to fix my hair, put on makeup and go to meet Cecilie, so cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar