lørdag 24. mars 2012

Sun in my heart

Hoy! Wow, it's such a nice day, sun and barely any clouds on the sky!! So lovely. I'm at my parents place ftw. My mum visited me in Lillesand yesterday, and we walked around and found a house where my grat grandmother lived for like 28 years ago, cool. I drove with mum back home, and we picked up my cuuute nephew at grandmothers pace.

Today i finally got this code to "lock up" my phone! I got a new simcard(?) And i got a new "code" thing.. And ofc i forgot it, and i lost this paper with it on, so i got a new one today. AND i'm still waiting for my new phone to arriivee, i want it noow. They said they might get it in february, in the middle of february they said... Now it's the end of march! They're so mean.. 

 
I want youuu!


I'm sitting on the veranda, i love sitting outside and just chiill in the lovely weather. My nephew is mad.. Because he wanted to play videogames instead of being outside in this LOVELY weather hahaha... Yeye, whatever. Now he watches tv. What a generation we're in, all children is inside playing videogames or watch tv! Well i'm not 100% sure, but many of them do. I remember, just when I was a kid we were always outside, and it was FUN^^ Like even if it was raining..


Anywho, todays outfit!

My new leopard pattern top/sweater<3 fav jeans<3 and new ring<3 And also a little closeup on my makeup. I was thinking of maybe making leopard pattern to match my sweater haha, but i didn't have time earlier. Maybe i'll do it later? Would you want that?(pls answer x3)

Ok so i have no more to say really. Both my sisters are coming home soon, or later. At least sometime today. Anndd i wanted to share some pics of me and my nephew, he's 4 <33
 
haha, yeap he likes making funny faces. And i look weird, it's so much sun, my hair melts together with the light behind us! Haha.
 cya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar