fredag 16. mars 2012

HairHairHair

Hoy! Yes i promised a picture of my hair styled, but i didn't have time in the morning! So, here it is! And i hate how i look in "natural" light, so i do change some light and colors in the pic, hehe!

Yea i look stupid whatever i do^^ So anyways, i had my hair like this all day, so it has kind of fallen together a bit.. It was a bit cooler in the morning.. Yeayea, i guess i'll do my hair like this for a while, sooo, there will probably be more pictures in the future (;

Soo today i went to school. But i was talking to some assholes(ops!) for so long i didn't have time for any class O.O I only had math, but i lost mathclass anyways... Yeayea. Can't wait for next school year, beginning over, new school, new plACe-kind of, and new people! And maybe a new me? I do not wanna be the shy girl who don't say anything anymore, NO! Soo haha, i'll do my best to not be shy and be friends with many people (;

Okok, i don't really have anything more to say, so cya tmrw!(=

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar