onsdag 7. mars 2012

Schoooooooooooooooooooool...............

Hay there you guys!! Wow havent been updating or anything for such a long time... Ops! Well, so, not much have happened really.. I've been a lazy ass lately. yesterday i visited my older sister(i have two older sisters, this was the oldest(?)) LoL, and the bus i was taking back to my apartment, wasn't there! And it never came, soo i slept over at my sis and her boyfriends place, was fun^^

Soo i came home about two hours ago, my other sister is sick! We live together, so she was sleeping when i came home.. At first i thought she forgot to put on an alarm for school or something, butt she was sick so yeah. I'm still fine, so i DON'T wanna throw up too..

So one little "update" thing is i bleached my hair, sooo i'm blonde again. Haha, i kinda only planned bleaching my roots, but i did my whole hair because i had allot of bleach left.. So, then i kinda planned dying my hair purple again, BuuuT i wanted to be blonde for a little while, so i don't know how long it'll be (=
In this pic there's 3 new things actually, first my hair. Second, i changed my nose piercing into a, uh, horseshoe?(thing) it's metallic purple<3 love it<3 And an ear-ring, it's actually a piercing, but i putted it in my ear... Hehe, love it <3

School... I hate school! I hate my school, the people, teachers-everything!! I so don't wanna go there.. As i said i slept over at my sisters place, and she lives an hour away from my place, soooo i didn't rush about getting to school in time... Hehehehehehe, so, i went to my apartment where my sis also is, being sick.. And i  planned going to school more than an hour ago, with a bus.. But i "lost" it hehe! Now i've lost 4 buses hahah... I guess i wont go there at all.. Damn, i gotta stop doing that..
If i stop going to school this much i might get kicked out-or something, and that's not ok... Just because it isn't. Anywho, if anyone actually read my blog, do you have any tip to get better at getting up in the morning and actually GET to school, and not freak out or die...? Please help<3

Yeah, have no more to say.. I guess i'm going to the mall later, hopefully with a friend, cya (=

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar